Precautionary Pandemic Procedures
Please be advised that effective September 15, 2020 the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility, and the RHRA has once again changed the guidelines for visitors of residents of a retirement home.
1. Family visitors will be required to call and book an appointment time to visit. To book the appointment you must either call or email at least 24 hours in advance. We also request that you try and avoid booking your visit during meal times.
2. Visits will continue to occur in resident suites and staff will monitor visits
3. Each resident/suite can have a maximum of 2 visitors daily.
4. Visitors will be emailed a copy of the visitors policy and will be required to attest to reading and understanding that policy, and agreeing to follow the policy within the previous 30 days.
5. Visitors will be continue to be required to be screened prior to entry.
6. Visitors must continue to wear medical/surgical masks throughout the visit and maintain social distancing requirements of 6 feet or 2 meters.
7. Visitors must not ‘visit’ with any other residents
8. Visitors must attest to watching the following video on correctly wearing PPE, within the previous 30 days.
Personal Protective Equipment
9. Visitors must attest to watching a video on proper handy hygiene within the previous 30 days.
10. Visitors are not permitted in the common areas of the building, this includes the dining rooms, lounges and front porch. If you wish to arrange an outdoor visit, please indicate this when you book your appointment. The 2-visitor per day limit applies.
Thank you for your continued co-operation as we navigate this unprecedented time.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com or call 905-985-8660
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.