West Shore Village is in Step 3 of the Ontario Roadmap to Reopening
Effective July 16, 2021
- Pass active screening
- Reading and understanding West Shore Village’s current Visitor Policy within the previous 30 days.
- Wear medical/surgical masks throughout the visit and maintain social distancing requirements of 6 feet or 2 meters.
- Attest to watching the following video on correctly wearing PPE, within the previous 30 days.
- Attest to watching the following video on correctly taking off PPE, within the previous 30 days.
- Attest to watching a video on proper handy hygiene within the previous 30 days.
Support Workers (Essential Visitor): An essential visitor who is brought into the home when there are gaps in services to perform essential services for the home or for a resident in the home.
Caregiver (Essential Visitor):An essential visitor who is designated by the resident and/or their substitute decision-maker and visits to provide direct care to the resident.
General Visitors (non-essential visitor): Visits to provide non-essential services (may or may not be hired by the home or the resident and /or their substitute decision maker); for social reasons (e.g., family members or friends) and/or a prospective resident taking a tour of the home.
Personal Care Service Providers (non-essential visitor): A personal care service provider is a person who is not an essential visitor and visits to provide personal services to residents such as hair dressing and nail care.
Absences: Please see our policy on Protocols for Resident Absences
Testing Policy: Please see our Testing Policy
Hard copies of policies and procedures are available upon request.