West Shore Village is currently not in Outbreak
- Pass screening.
- Wear medical/surgical masks throughout the visit.
- Watch the following video on correctly wearing PPE.
- Watch the following video on correctly taking off PPE.
- Watch the following video on proper handy hygiene.
- All visitors are asked to conduct a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test prior to entry to the home.
Support Workers (Essential Visitor): An essential visitor who is brought into the home when there are gaps in services to perform essential services for the home or for a resident in the home.
Caregiver (Essential Visitor): An essential visitor who is designated by the resident and/or their substitute decision-maker and visits to provide direct care to the resident.
General Visitors (non-essential visitor): Visits to provide non-essential services (may or may not be hired by the home or the resident and /or their substitute decision maker); for social reasons (e.g., family members or friends) and/or a prospective resident taking a tour of the home.
Personal Care Service Providers (non-essential visitor): A personal care service provider is a person who is not an essential visitor and visits to provide personal services to residents such as hair dressing and nail care.
Hard copies of policies and procedures are available upon request.